Raiden IIS - Part A Raiden IIS - Part A

Thanks!

I rarely play games on NG, but this one is addictive and very well made. Thanks for the entertainment!

Mice - Game Mice - Game

Excellent!

This game is very clever! Not since playing the vector graphics "Punch Bug" back in the 80s have I had so much fun killing vermin! The idea of the ball is outstanding and the physics of it are spot on. Great game!

Wacked: Run Jim Run! Wacked: Run Jim Run!

A Nice Addition ...

... to the "Wacked" series! Now it's got it all from a series to outtakes and now to games! Though it was a little slow, the game was entertaining and it worked smoothly. Great job!

BANG! BANG!

Nice Game!

This game is a nice outlet for when I just want to sit down and shoot stuff. The sounds are top notch, the dummy reactions are slick and the guns look great! The gun design is similar to the blasters the droid army used in "The Phantom Menace". Great job!

Crypt Raider Crypt Raider

GREAT GAME!

I'm not a big game player on NG, but this one was VERY entertaining! I like the fact that you have to puzzle out each level in order to advance. Very mentally stimulating! Great job!

Time Crisis Time Crisis

Not Too Shabby

The game's pretty cool. I like the graphic of the hand holding the gun and the fact that different areas on the targets give the player different point values (1, 3, 10). My only problem with it is I think the timer should start when the first target pops up, not when the game says "Ready!" Again, good effort. Well done!

Fun with a class mate! Fun with a class mate!

There Could Be More

The file size is way too big for what we get. Learn to drop the file size on the music because it takes up too much space. NG has tutorials on how to do that. This could have used sound effects and better reaction animations to what was being done to the guy.

sk8rmarky responds:

i dont care i do what i wanna do so essen mein scheisser

a stroll down hell hall a stroll down hell hall

Hey, Bill! How's The Torturing Going?

Not bad, not bad ... and that's exactly what this piece is - NOT BAD! In fact, it's HILARIOUS! This is an original idea executed brilliantly! The frame-by-frame is smooth and the humour hits all the right beats! Keep an eye on this guy, he's got the right stuff!

Touch Me Bunny! Touch Me Bunny!

Don't Know What I Liked More

I don't know if I liked the overall high quality of the piece or the fact that the bunny sortta sounded like Steve Buscemi. In any event, this had me laughing and I really dig it! Keep up the good work!

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

EXCELLENT!

Simply an awesome game! Some of the opponents you have on here made me laugh because it makes the duels even cooler. Freddy Kreuger vs. Wolverine - how cool is that?!!! Excellent job!