Alucard's Creek Ep03 Alucard's Creek Ep03

You Know Humour!

No matter which of your toons I watch, I'm always guaranteed something funny. The voiceover for the WB announcer is spot on. Great stuff as always!

Castlevania SoTN Alt Pro Castlevania SoTN Alt Pro

Hilarious As Always!

Not only is the sprite animation smooth and the sound phenomenal, but I can't get over how cleverly you can still make poop and fart jokes hilarious! Awesome stuff! Keep it comin'!

Mario's Rage (GHAD) Mario's Rage (GHAD)

HILARIOUS!

Your sprite animation is smooth, your storytelling is solid and the humour had me laughing out loud. I usually hate "the creator was lazy" jokes because they're so cheap, but you took it to a level that made it funny. Your sound dropped a bit here and there, but, overall, this is a great piece. Best of luck on your next project!

Raiden IIS - Part A Raiden IIS - Part A

Thanks!

I rarely play games on NG, but this one is addictive and very well made. Thanks for the entertainment!

Mice - Game Mice - Game

Excellent!

This game is very clever! Not since playing the vector graphics "Punch Bug" back in the 80s have I had so much fun killing vermin! The idea of the ball is outstanding and the physics of it are spot on. Great game!

Wacked: Run Jim Run! Wacked: Run Jim Run!

A Nice Addition ...

... to the "Wacked" series! Now it's got it all from a series to outtakes and now to games! Though it was a little slow, the game was entertaining and it worked smoothly. Great job!